§ 1. INTRODUCTION
- This document specifies the terms and conditions of stay at Osada Kościelisko Apartments in Kościelisko at the address ul. Kierpcówka 34 A-J, postal code 34-511, telephone no.: +48 660 719 300, and provision of apartment lease service for residential purposes.
- The administrator of the apartments is the Doxa ZN Sp. z o.o. company seated at the address Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79, 00-697 Warszawa, NIP (tax id. no.): 5272826633, KRS (National Court Register no.): 0000703124, entered into the Entrepreneur Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital PLN 5 000.00, hereinafter referred to as the Lessor.
- Being the Lessor and the Host, we will value highly your cooperation with regard to complying with these terms and conditions, the objective of which is to ensure peaceful and safe stay for our Guests.
- On our part, we will make our best efforts in order for your stay to be pleasant and safe.
- We would you to urge you, our Guests, to behave the way you would like others to behave towards you.
§ 2. APARTMENT LEASE SERVICE
- The price of lease includes all the taxes and additional fees, i.e. fees for utilities such as electricity, water, Internet, and TV, as well as local resort taxes and the fee for cleaning prior to Guest’s arrival.
- The Apartment equipment includes bedding and towels.
- In case of stays with duration of up to 7 days, it is possible to receive additional change of bedding and towels during the stay, against additional fee. Please check the fee amount in the additional services price list included at the end of these terms and conditions.
- In case of stays longer than 7 days the Guest is entitled to ask once a week for the towels and bedding to be changed free of charge. Please report your change request to the Host.
- For 4-person apartments there is assigned a single parking space, while for 6- and 8-person apartments two parking spaces are assigned. In case when the Guest arrive in a number of cars greater than mentioned above, we may ask them to park them outside of our premises. In the event of severe snowfall, the number of parking spaces available may be lower. Please contact the Hosts in relation to any matters regarding organisation of parking.
- The parking lots are not supervised and therefore we are not liable for any damage to or loss of car or any other vehicle belonging to the Guest.
- The Guest may come to an Apartment with their pet animal. The Lessor charges an additional fee for this service. Please check the fee amount in the additional services price list included at the end of these terms and conditions. Due to our care for hygiene, pet animals are not allowed in dining areas, playgrounds for children, and other places on our premises that are designated accordingly. The pet animals on our premises have to be walked on a leash and the Guest undertakes to clean any waste left by their pet animal. It is required to have a bedding for the pet animal. It is forbidden for the pet animals to stay on beds, sofas/couches and armchairs. When the Guest is not present in the apartment, it is required for the pet animal left there to remain in a cage. Leaving a pet animal alone is possibly only on condition that it does not disturb the peace at our premises.
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of stay of the Guest’s pet animal if we consider such pet animal potentially dangerous or prone to disturb order or peace at our premises.
- At request of the Guest, we may furnish the Apartment with a single tourist baby bed for a child up to the age of 3, free of charge. In view of the fact that we have a limited number of such beds available, please contact the Hosts in order to check their availability.
- We can also furnish the Apartment with a single additional camp bed. In view of the fact that we have a limited number of such beds available, please contact the Hosts in order to check their availability. Please check the fee amount in the additional services price list included at the end of these terms and conditions.
- As the Lessor, we undertake to react immediately to any comments and reservations reported with regard to service quality, device functioning and cleanliness and order inside an Apartment by taking actions aiming at immediate removal of any defects or deficiencies.
- As the Lessor, we are liable for the quality of services provided in the manner envisaged in provisions of the universally binding law.
- As the Lessor we are not liable for personal belongings of the Guest that have been left or stolen from an Apartment in the event of burglary.
- In case of finding any personal belongings of the Guest are found in an Apartment that have been left after the Guest left our premises, such belongings may be sent to an address indicated by the Guest, at their express request. The cost of such delivery is incurred by the recipient thereof.
- A boiler for heating water is present in each Apartment. We ask you to use hot water sparingly. In case of running out of hot water, it is enough to wait several minutes for the boiler to heat the water again.
§ 3. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GUEST
- The Guest undertakes to use the object of lease - an Apartment - only for residential purposes and may not sublease the Apartment or provide it to any third parties for gratuitous use.
- The number of people staying in an Apartment is limited to the number reported during the booking process. Each Apartment also has a defined maximum number of Guests that may stay in it. We can put one additional bed at most to an apartment. The Lessor may consent to a larger number of guests staying in a given Apartment than the maximum guest one defined for it, against additional fee. Please check the fee amount in the additional services price list included at the end of these terms and conditions.
- The Guest is obligated to respect the principles of good neighbourhood. In the event of the Guest committing a gross violation of peace of well-being of neighbours and not adhering to the commonly applied principles of coexistence and these terms and conditions, the Lessor reserves the right to terminate the contract without notice and is not obligated then to return any money for unused period of stay to the Guest (contractual penalty).
- The Guest is obligated to keep the Apartment in the same condition as at the moment of commencing their stay. Moving any furniture or household appliance and audio/video devices being a part of the Apartment equipment is forbidden.
- We ask the Guests to segregate waste according to the descriptions on the bins located in every apartment’s kitchen and on the bins in the garage, as well as according to the recommendations communicated by the Host.
- The whole premises and all the Apartments are subject to quiet hours from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. In case of persistent and gross violation of this principle, the item 3 of Section 3 of these terms and conditions shall apply.
- The Guest bears financial responsibility for any damage to or destruction of items of equipment and technical devices that occurred by his or her fault or by fault of any persons staying in the Apartment leased by the Guest during the Apartment lease contract duration. The Guest is liable financially for any damage made, but not in kind – the Guest may not replace any object damaged on his or her own. We remind that parents are liable for any damage caused by their children. The Guest is also liable for any damage caused by his or her pet animal(s).
We reserve the right to charge the Guests for any damage caused, except for that resulting from wear and tear, and for presumptively required extended cleaning of the apartment.
At the moment of checking in, the Lessor may ask for payment of a deposit in the amount of PLN 300, to be used in the event of presumptive damage. Such a deposit in cash is returned at checkout after the apartment condition is checked.
- Please remember that we are not liable for the safety of children playing on the territory of our premises. We turn your attention to the fact that some places, particularly slopes, electric system cabinets, septic tank and sewage system inspection openings, and other technical devices located on our premises may be hazardous to children.
- We ask you to comply with the prohibition to enter the slopes on our premises.
- The Guest is responsible for the keys to their Apartment. If the Guest loses the keys to their Apartment, they are charged with the amount specified in the additional services price list specified at the end of these terms and conditions.
- In view of fire safety regulations and, first and foremost, safety and comfort of Guest, cigarette smoking and using open fire, including lighting barbecue devices, is strictly forbidden inside Apartments. If the Guest violates the smoking ban, they are obligated to pay a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 500.
- The Lessor is entitled to refuse to accept a Guest who, during their previous stay, committed a gross violation of terms and conditions, caused damage in Lessor’s property or violated the principles of good neighbourly relations.
- Organisation of any kind of events (bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, and similar parties) in an Apartment without consent of the Host is not allowed. In the event of violation of this prohibition, the item of Section 3 of these terms and conditions shall apply.
§ 4. ARRIVAL, KEY COLLECTION, AND PAYMENT
- The check in time is 3:00 PM and the check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Checking in takes place from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM. It is possible to check in at a later hour, i.e. after 10:00 PM. In such case place contact us earlier by phone to confirm that it is possible. However, we reserve the right to charge the Guest for such a service with an additional fee specified in the additional services price list specified at the end of these terms and conditions.
- If it turns out that the Guest is unable to arrive at the time previously agreed upon, the Guest is obligated to notify the Host of it by phone immediately.
- During Apartment handover it is necessary for the Guest to show their identity card and confirm payment for booking. The keys to the apartment will be handed over by the Host or a person authorised by the Host.
- The payment for stay is made in advance on the day of arrival, unless it has been made earlier.
- In case when a booking was confirmed by making a 50% advance payment, the Guest is asked to pay the rest of the amount payable on the spot, prior to checking in. The Lessor accepts payments with cash or Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro cards. It is also possible to make a payment via wire transfer.
§ 5. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The Lessor is a personal data administrator within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection - GDPR).
- The contact data of the Lessor are the data to be used for contact in relation to processing of personal data of Guests.
- The processing of personal data of Guests may regard data such as: first name, last name (including the name of sole proprietorship), residence address, PESEL (Polish resident identification number) identity card number, e-mail address, telephone number, information on date and time of phone call and call duration and status (unreceived, received), IP address, preferred date and time of service performance, data related to the bank account used for wire transfer, credit card or other form of payment involving personal data processing, vehicle licence plate number, and data of other guests, including children - with specification of the age of children. Alternatively, in the event of the funds being reserved when using the credit card due to the necessity to secure claims resulting from presumptive destruction of an Apartment, it is also possible that the data such as credit card owner data, and credit card number, validity date and CVV code will be stored.
- In order to enable the Lessor to conclude the contract and implement it, the Guest is obligated to provide their personal data such as: first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, data related to payment, and data of other guests, including children - with specification of their age. Provision of such data is a condition for concluding the contract.
- Additionally, the objective of processing of personal data of Guests is: seeking presumptive claims or defence against presumptive claims, documentation of service provision for tax purposes, provision of best quality services to Guests, ensuring safety of Guests, and preventing damage that may be incurred by the Administrator or the Guest.
- If the data is processed under legitimate interest of the Administrator, including within the scope of direct marketing of own services, the Guest is entitled to object to such processing at any moment.
- If the personal data is processed under consent given by the Guest, such consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- The personal data of Guest maybe be provided to the following categories of entities: companies providing IT support services and supplying IT software, accounting companies providing accounting services, shareholder within the scope of reporting and support, transport and taxi companies - in a situation when the Guest orders transport or courier services, and to companies organising events or optional events at request of the Guest. The personal data may also be provided to other recipients for the purposes resulting from legally justified interested of the administrator or a third party.
- The personal data will be processed for the period required in order to fulfil the objectives of processing, i.e. until the time of conclusion of contract implementation, and after that period – for the duration required under provision of the law or for the purposes of enforcement of presumptive claims.
- The Guests are entitled to demand access to their personal data, to rectify it, to limit the processing of personal data, and to have their personal data removed or transferred.
- If it is found that processing of personal data of Guests violates any provisions of GDRP, it is possible to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary. However, if such data is not provided, it may result in impossibility to provide lease services.
§ 6. COMPLAINTS
- In case of any abnormalities, the Guest is entitled to lodge complaints (including regarding provision of electronic booking services) within 14 days from occurrence thereof. Any complaints, claims and grievances should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Any complaint is considered within 14 business days from the date of receiving it. The Guest will be immediately notified via e-mail of the results of complaint consideration.
§ 7. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In case of any disputes that may arise from action not encompassed by these terms and conditions, the provision of the Polish Civil Code shall apply.
- Within the whole scope permitted by the universally binding provisions of the law, the contracts concluded are subject to Polish law.
Additional services price list
- Changing of bedclothes and towels during a stay of up to 7 days
- Per person – PLN 20
- A pet animal’s stay in an Apartment
- Per day, per pet animal - PLN 40
- Additional bed in an Apartment, per day:
- during low season - PLN 80,
- during Christmas period - PLN 120,
- during the New Year period - PLN 200.
- Additional person in an Apartment, per day:
- during low season - PLN 80,
- during Christmas period - PLN 120,
- during the New Year period - PLN 200.
- Losing keys to an Apartment - PLN 50.
- Arrival and check-in after 10:00 PM – PLN 50.
- Laundry services, per batch, not including hanging the laundry to dry, drying, and ironing - PLN 50.
- Breaking or destroying a terrace handle – PLN 500.